1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfers been down since yesterday afternoon... ETA of Fix?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Simon Francis, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Transfer tokens are not working. Was just wondering if people were aware of this issue since I had not seen any posts.

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would assume it has something to do with the mini publish 58.8. They normally stop the xfers until all shards are on the same publish, but then they normally tell us that shard xfers will be going down for the publish in the publish notes.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am hoping they are fixing a certain dupe.

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Did a transfer late yesterday afternoon. Sending a char to Atlantic, go the message twice the destination shard was unavailable. Twenty minutes later, it went right thru.
    Guess they are having a few glitches here and there maybe, everything made it across all right :)

5. "An error has occured while processing your Character Transfer. Please try again later. If this problem persists, page a Game Master using the Help menu."

6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

First sentence tells what the problem was, second sentence tells what to do, and third sentence is just there to make you mad and see how many times you will page a GM before giving up.

7. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe only major transfers players cant hmmmmm lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Africanus

Africanus Guest

Just a heads up to all out there, the Transfer system is still acting flaky. I tried a transfer from Legends to Atlantic and my packies all got stuck on upstairs luna bank. Be careful, thanks to the gms for the help btw.

9. Has anyone been able to transfer lately? I am wondering why there aren't more posts about this?

10. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I did one last night no issues.

11. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They were in the process of publishing the shards with new stuff (ToT). The transfer system will not work between shards running a different publish.

It makes sense. Just take the Quiver of Rage fix : one could avoid the fix by transferring from a shard without the fix to a shard already fixed.