1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by outcry, Feb 25, 2013.

1. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok what is up with Transfers , Normally it only takes me maybe 20 mins at most and today from cats to atl I am currently at the 2 hour mark and still not done.. Paged gm like they say after first hour but we all know it will be two weeks before they respond to me..

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You mean your help button is working?? for the last 2 weeks mine has said request pending and I have not requested nothing... i think its a way to say shhhh we let you know when you can ask us something.

Lord Frodo and outcry like this.
  3. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well I did get a response on catskills the other day, but that was for 3 weeks ago we paged for GM's to move a tent from a harrower that was stuck..

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Mine's been like that since last summer on all of my active accounts. Mesanna checked on it for me in December and said when they logged into my accounts, the help gump looked normal. So, one of these days I'll get around to maybe reinstalling UO and see if that clears it up for me.

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Kinda crappy when you have to re-install a game just to get a Help button to work :(

6. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I paged a GM Sunday Morning on Atlantic Response time 5 min and they were very courteous and helpful.

Although they did say No I could not have one of their robes. Grr