1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] Trap Box

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Nox, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Nox

Nox Guest

So i need a box that i can use to get out of a paralize in fel, i hear you want to make them when your skill is low, that way you dont jackyourself up as much, what is the earliest you can make them? And what is it called exactly, Any other random knowladge on the topic will be apprieshiated.
  2. I make the boxes and trapped them, they, the owners, take the steps to lock/unlock the trap box. The skills I have on the charactor that makes them is Carpentry 33.0, Tinkering 32.1, I also have a Talimans that has tinker exceptional bonus 23% and tinkers bonus of 12% that is wore when making/trapping the boxes. This way I fail less on making the small crates without keys and also fail less when I go to trap with bolts.
  3. Nox

Nox Guest

does each box, after trapped, only have one use?