1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trap Tells?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I am trying to fiugre out some of the trap tells. Any and all help is appreciated.

For instance I know that when you use the trap door and the hinges are on the left the lure misses. Also when you use the quick sand and the 2 bumps face towards the cogs lure misses also.

I dont know the tells for the TNT, Marbles, rake or banana peel. If anyone has this informatin I would appreciate the input.
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    I haven't found a way to tell the others yet.
  3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Wow I had no idea you could tell if lure would miss. So if I lay a trap and hinges face a certain way then the lure will miss? Does lure miss the second time too or this is only good for the first time? Where have I been? I am maxed in trap and had no clue! LOL!
  4. Kippy

Kippy Guest

- banana peel: if you see the peel before peel is thrown, lure works
    - rake: handle to the left: lure works (hardest to see)
    - marbles: if you see the marbles before marbles are thrown, lure works
    - sand trap: if the straight side is near the cogs feet: lure works
    - trap door: if the hinges are on the right: lure works
    - TNT: if you see the TNT before TNT is thrown, lure works.
    - train: no idea LOL

Hope this helps :)
  5. Chanty as always you've done it yet again. You rock.
    If you ever get an open spot I have one saved just for you.
  6. I didnt even think about any of that.
  7. Oh my goodness, this is really useful!
  8. Kippy

Kippy Guest

I think i might have room on my pig or my duck, as for DLite... OMG i need my dxd back!