1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

trapped again

Discussion in 'UHall' started by peanutbutter, Nov 25, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

okay, i'm at witts end. i've tried just about all i can try.

here i am... again... stuck in heartwood because of the raid.

i can't walk out and recall because i get mana dumped the second i exit.

i can't 'help i'm stuck' because it goes to an "enter description of your problem" page rather than just letting you choose a town.

and i can't fight my way through the stuff because im a friggin CRAFTER.

so i'm stuck here with my packies completely unable to play the game until the raid is over.

i mean, any suggestions? other than the the usual and unhelpful crap like: "help us fight"... did you not hear? i'm a crafter.

2. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

nevermind. i got out. with 9 hit points left...

3. Help stuck option is there for a reason...

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Go to Felucca?

I've taken my crafter into Heartwood in Felucca, it's usually totally deserted, and there's no event spawn there.

5. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

i addressed that in my original post

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I think it was meant as... "The Help, I'm stuck" button is there for when you are actually stuck! Not for when you want to avoid monster spawn, etc...

Sadly, this was abused for years, so now we no longer have an honor system and the GM's have to check each one...