1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trapped boxes

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Pink Floyd, May 27, 2009.

1. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Recently I've noticed a large number of people on my shard (Pacific) using GM crafted trapped boxes to avoid stat/point loss. Anyone else seeing this happening often? I'll admit its incredibly irritating and would like to see something done about it..perhaps give the last person to do damage points anyway like how getting guard whacked works?

2. Yea i agree they should do something about it, its sad when someone doesnt want to lose a couple of points so they committ harry carry! I think they still go into stat loss if they kill themselves though?

3. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, they still go into stat loss.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It seems dumb to me to go into stat on purpose to save points. I can't count how many times I've been down to 2 HP, only to catch a cross heal, chug a pot and be back to full HP less than 1/2 a second later.

5. Speaking the Truth

Speaking the Truth Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you kill yourself with a spell or exp pot something like that you go in stat. If you kill yourself with a trapped box[exp/dart] no stat loss.

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is correct.