1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapped crate to break para?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

May 16, 2008
    I watched a video recently and a guy was fighting a big bad monster. He had only one crate in his bag and used it to break para, as far as I can tell he used it more than once. I did not see him recast magic trap so I'm guessing that he had a tinker trapped box from a neophyte tinker. Anyone else have experience in this area? Am I correct in my train of thought?
  2. Those boxes are made by a GM Carpenter/40 skill Tinker. They can be reused without having to reset the trap. They do from 5-15 damage against 70 resist, but will break any paralyze. The trick to them is they must face West/East longways in your pack. If they're faced the other direction they won't work for some reason.