1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Trapped Soul Lantern on Baja

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dust Bunny, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Guest

Anyone have any idea what these are worth? Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Trapped Soul Lantern

I was offered 200m by someone at the most recent Rares Festival on Atlantic which I did not accept.

Could you find one to sell you their's for that price: possibly

But the one I have was one of only two I've seen for sale in the last two years, so it would take more than that for me to let go of it....

3. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Guest

I have one for sale actually which was why i was asking for a price check. I'm looking to get rid of stuff I come across as I empty out my house. 200m+ is a lot of gold but I'm leaving the game "slowly" so I'm not looking to sale for the price it's worth I will go under that.

Thank you for the reply and the information.

4. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no lantern is worth anywhere near 200 mil

5. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Guest

I honestly can't see myself paying that much for a deco item. It can be held tho possibly on a crafter char and they look nice lit up, the title is pretty cool as well BUT again im not looking for 200m and prefer to sell to someone that wants it for themselves not to try to profit off it.

6. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Guest

I'm sorry I didn't state the shard this lantern is on..dumb me 8-|. It is on Baja shard and I can not/will not transferr it to any other shard.

7. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

I did sell a bright red Death Knight Entry Token lantern at the rares festival for that range. So, seeing the multiple offers from 180m+ that I received for my Trapped Soul PLUS the sale of the Death Knight leads me to believe that they should be appraised at this price. The fact he is selling cheaper doesn't change what I've been apart of. I'm simply relaying information...

PS
    There was also a Royal Signal Lantern that sold for 100m+ at the Rares festival.