1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trash chest in New haven - Catskills

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivory Norwind, May 27, 2008.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Like topic.
    It's possible to put a trash chest at the bank of New haven, Catskills? There are so many stuff that players can't trash and have to leave on the ground :(
    I don't know what forum is right to post this message, so I write here. Please, for the moderator, if i have made a mistake, excuse me and move the post to the right forum. Thanks :)

I edit to say that now i've posted also on the catskills forum.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I always go to Skara for my trashy needs.

Everything I drop in New Haven is meant to be picked up by someone who needs it. People love following me on Miasma days.

3. Bubbles

Bubbles Guest

I believe I have read that it was intentional for there not to be a trash bin in New Haven. Reason being, all "young" char's start there, starting with nothing. "One mans trash is another mans treasure." Giving new players the chance to pick things up that could be useful to them.

4. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

This was my exact thought when I started reading this. I kinda remember my newbie days, and would have died for some things I now not even glance at.

I also play on Cats and really dont think its that bad. Generally If I have some decent stuff I find a GRI member and give it to them to hand out. Seemes to work for me. What things do you find laying around that have little use? Ok, ok..candles? book?

5. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

On my shard, everything left at new haven is there intentionally to help new players. Usefulness is sometimes not considered, people leave everything out... because you never know what will thrill some young'uns heart. :D This approach works fine in my opinion.

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We drop the stuff on the ground there on purpose sweety.

7. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nothing makes my day more than to see Newbies excited about the reward cloth gm clothing I'll make and drop. They think it's great and it reminds me of when I first started.:)

Heck, there's times I'll pick up unenhanced stuff there, enhance it, then drop it back there.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!