1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Traveling Bards Night!! June 18th, 8:30pm

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Gillian Wilkins, May 31, 2015.

1. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

*Flyers posted in all public locations*

On Thursday, June 18th at 8:30pm by the eastern moon there will be a get together at the Knight's Rest Castle in Aegis! In commemoration of Traveling Bards Night, Aegis invites all Sosarians to recite tales of Aegis of old. That's right, let the memories commence!! A new draft of tea will be on tap as well as Aedon's favorite!!

In Addition to the normal Bards Night prizes, a special book from the library will be awarded as grand Prize as well!!!

Please direct all questions to Gillian Gryphon.

#1 Gillian Wilkins, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. Deraj

Deraj Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It sounds like a great topic and I will be in attendance. However for some people like myself who don't know much about the history of Aegis, can there be a slight expansion of the topic in some way? Because otherwise I don't really have anything in the way of stories.

3. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

Excellent suggestion! Yes, if Aegis is out as a topic for some of our bards, you can use Yew. Anything having to do with Yew/Aegis will be accepted!