1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Treads of Thought - Needed - QFT UHall

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Falon of Eldor, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
    Quest B - Threads of Thought (need 5 from Forsaken Souls)
    Constantly wanders the streets of Magincia. Yes, constantly. They don't ever stop moving and they run past very quickly.

Can be released by casting Exorcism nearby.

Tactic - Stand in the middle of one of the main roads, they like to run across those roads. When you see one coming towards you, cast excorcism. You should be able to nail it in exorcism's area of effect. When freed, a black gate will appear briefly on their spot. I tried running through the gate, but nothing happens. Probably just eye candy. Just takes 1 casting to free each soul, which is good, because casting Exorcism requires 40 mana. Also, minimum skill to cast Exorcism is 80 Necro and 100 SS http://www.uo.com/cgi-bin/newstools.pl?Article=8876

Approx 1 in 3 chance to drop Threads of Thought.

Since drops are pretty frequent, any necros selling? I need 10 and friend need 20. Thanks.

Thank you Petra for that information....I didn't know that. Have you seen the drop rate on the red ones though????? It's like 1 in 50.....I'd rather buy the Thought threads if available. Ta
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    You can also get the threads by killing them, but the drop rate is lower.