1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure Hunter Doom Stealables Template - Rare Collector

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_JediSith, Nov 17, 2007.

1. I have a character called Jawa in Oceania that i would like to turn into a Doom stealable, IDOC and Treasure Hunter Collecter.. The template i was thinking was the following...

100 Stealing - of course
    100 Hiding
    80 Stealth
    120 Ninja - animal form & Smoke Bombs to hide
    100 Cartograph - or Snooping
    100 Lockpicking
    110 magery

710 cap

Str 100 30 100

questions i have are to steal - tokuno and doom stealables do i need snooping or is this only need to steal off others.. Once you have complete the 5 star puzzle, can you leave your character inside to steal the lamps and other stealables as long as you like or is there a time limit like peerless..

And any advice is welcome

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

100 Stealing - of course
    100 Hiding
    80 Stealth
    120 Ninja - animal form &amp; Smoke Bombs to hide
    100 Lockpicking
    110 magery

[/ QUOTE ]

I'ld drop magery and lower ninja to around 100, maybe even 80 since you dont need to access all the animal forms, and you cant cast spells while in them. Also for transportation add in chiv, it only needs to be about 50-70, and then healing to heal and cure with. Just what I would do of course [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

100 Stealing - of course
    100 Hiding
    80 Stealth
    120 Ninja - animal form &amp; Smoke Bombs to hide
    100 Lockpicking
    110 magery

710 cap

Str 100 30 100

questions i have are to steal - tokuno and doom stealables do i need snooping or is this only need to steal off others.. Once you have complete the 5 star puzzle, can you leave your character inside to steal the lamps and other stealables as long as you like or is there a time limit like peerless..

And any advice is welcome

Yeah I agree with DVI Magery isnt worth it cause with chiv you can cure and heal faster and also have transportaion without the headache of puttin a decent reg suit together.As for your question Snooping is only for opening backpacks(example:player backpack or packhorse pack.)So drop the snooping.