1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Treasure Hunting Rune Books

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Good Morning! I have just returned to Siege and am looking for a rune book library that will have a set of Treasure Hunting Map rune books. I had a couple sets when I left a few years ago but they must have been left behind. I've been running around looking to no avail. Any help is appreciated!

2. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

They have changed the way maps work, and the preciously marked books will no longer get you to the location. You need mining now or to use Enhanced Client with Pincos UI. There is a nice post on the treasure hunters board about it.

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you Pirate Roberts. Geeze...I spend all my playing time reading-LOL I have a bunch of level 4-5-6 maps. Does that mean anything anymore about what spawn to expect/

4. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I always though it was dumb that the treasure spots were always in the same spot. I was pleasantly surprised to find the revamped treasure hunting when i came back.

Kat likes this.
  5. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

There is a very nice write up, with a video of how to use Enhanced Client to locate the map on the treasure hunter forum here. A good breakdown of what to expect can be found on uoguide.com as well. I'd be happy to meet with you in game or chat with you on icq to answer any questions you might have. Welcome back.

Kat likes this.
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

7. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you both! I may take you up on that Pirate Roberts when I am able to log in to game again.

8. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

The old set is still very helpful, and if you really want a new set, you should contact Ginsu of GiL. I know he has a fairly complete new T-map set

Leaf likes this.