1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure Map Binding (idea)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by anna anomalous, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Hello all,

I am not sure if this concept was pitched before, but after reading a post about someone having tons of lower level treasure maps that they never get around to, I found myself in a similar situation. It comes to the point where I do not loot freshly dropped T-maps unless they are at least level 4 or above.

The idea I am bringing to the table is that of introducing a way to bind lower level scrolls to get the higher ones. Similar to how powerscrolls work. An example would be: 12 level 1 maps to bind them into a level 2 map, 10 level 2 maps to get a level 3, and so on.

I figured this might help reduce the amount of items in peoples houses/banks, and give some worth to these lower level maps that usually get left behind. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for reading,

Anna of Atlantic

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Or just sell them to someone who wants to do them?

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Maybe a book like a bod book, but it can hold Anything deeded like that, xmas trees, maps, repair deeds, commodity's, bods, etc. just not search-able due to the huge variety of items that could be placed inside.

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The one thing that is really needed, IMHO, is a book like a Bulk Orders Book to store treasure maps thus reducing item count.

I am talking like a book capable og holding like 1,000 of them and counting for 1 item......

But then we also would need jewellery cases to hold all of our jewellery thus reducing item count, for seeds and the like.

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You already have a chance to loot +1 lvl map from t-chest.
    Otherwise sell them to others.