1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure map Idea

Discussion in 'UHall' started by flappy6, Feb 13, 2013.

1. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I ve never had any of my ideas ever put in game put its still fun to post them so here we go.......

How about on trasure maps having a rare chance at spawning a boss monster(navery,baracoon,harry.....) i think the reason people stop doing these maps after awhile is because they get bored of getting same things,so if you made it a rare chance to get one of 30 boss guys that would keep maps interesting. now of course its should be scaled to the map(shouldnt get a dark father from level 1 map) maybe for level one and 2 maps you could get mini bosses like "thrasher",and then the level 7 would get you a chance at a harry or darkfather,also though the loot would need to be upgraded,maybe even a drop on each boss even if it has a chance of being cursed,brittle ,or can not repair(cursed slither)and last but not least chest loot to be upgraded like shame loot but less useless items even if you get only one or 2 legendary items would be better than 60 worthless items,ok flame away

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If your bored you can give me your maps! There is nothing boring about Treasure Hunting!!!

Cupid likes this.
  3. DerekL

DerekL Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No thanks. The bosses are scaled to the level of skill needed to do the map, and that's just fine with me. If you're bored, and on LS, shoot me a PM and I'll set up a container in my house where you can drop off those unwanted maps.

4. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wow that bad huh?

5. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm saving all my T-maps for the day that happens :D, though with this armor refinement thing coming out... I might need to do a bunch of t-maps.

Lord Frodo and Barry Gibb like this.
  6. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Me too. :thumbsup:

Stayin Alive,

BG

Lord Frodo and CovenantX like this.
  7. Sauteed Onion

[​IMG]

I was digging around for some treasure and found this. ; _; help me.

CovenantX likes this.
  8. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Might not be a bad idea if they add a level 8 Map to the game. That's the nice thing about Treasure Hunting for people is they can decide whether or not they want to tackle maps they may consider difficult. Those renegade changelings for example can be an absolute nightmare.

9. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I would be happy just to see them upgrade the loot to the new stuff that's dropping in the new Dungeons

10. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

IMHO the main reason people stopped is because it is a big pain to find the spots anymore. Give me SOSs anyday.

11. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you cannot find spots you shouldn't be a treasure hunter. It is not hard to find any spot withing three tries max (without mining).

12. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So I take it you are using the EC.

cdavbar likes this.
  13. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The EC is like Pringles, once you pop, you just cant stop!

14. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Woah! I'd like to see a treasure hunter solo a harrower!

15. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I like the idea of the harrower as popping out of a treasure chest. Like a small percentage chance but how it could be fun for guild activities and let it drop stat scrolls. Really don't care of that makes people mad but at the age of the game it is and having a small chance to be able to spawn one and drop stat scrolls is no big deal now days. I could say fel only maps but that wont go well with the tram side. If I say let it be on any facet then the fel players get mad. Can't win either way but if the chance was 2% it wouldn't hurt anybody in the long run no matter the facet.