1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure map problems...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Cantabrigian British, Dec 19, 2010.

1. So.... i got this treasure map. And it's in Felucca. Well, I looked up the exact coordinates on Stratics. And I went to the exact spot. But no treasure. Is there something screwed up with the Fellucca cordinates?

I've done treasure maps before. I'm not exactly new to them. But this is the first one I've done in Fellucca. Does anyone know something I don't?

I even went to Trammel with the same map. And it told me that I was in the correct spot, but the wrong facet.

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I can't say for certain, however since the new maps have come out I always seem to find the treasure a few tiles to the right of the pin.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you were lucky if you were able to look up the exact co-ordinates. Very few maps are on the old spots since the randomized them. As Phaen has said, the maps aren't at the point of the pin, but a little to the right. This will explain better: Finding Maps

4. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I usually start about half a screen to the right on all maps it helps to have 100 mining you can literally be half a screen away from the chest if you do it right.

5. Thank you for the link Ms. Fyde. It seems a very detailed one. I find myself not savvy enough in the ways of computers to use it though. :sad3: