1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure map rate drop

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spyderis, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Spyderis

Spyderis Guest

Im wondering about above question. Im more intersted in Felucca maps rather than tram, toko, malas. does anyone know whats the best monsters to kill and does luck play a part in getting maps? I will spend 3 hours killing bloods or rotting corpses and will only get one or two maps. i know about miasma, w/ my luck i only get 1 fel out of 8 chests.

If anyone on Cats has a horde of fel maps 5,6 thats not turned in ill buy em from ya.

Any input on the rate of drops and if luck helps..i would be most grateful

2. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think to get Fel maps, you have to hunt in FEL (for the most part)

Demons, Lich and Lich Lords seem to be a good source

Balrons as well

3. I get Felucca lvl 7 maps from miasma - however, in about equal parts with Trammel, Ilshenar, Mala and Ter Mur.

edit:
    I think maps still reset after 2-weeks, if you don't dig them up - that was to recycle maps that were inaccessible. I'm not sure if they change facets when they reset, but maybe you can try that. Read a few Trammel/Ilshenar maps and put them in a box for two weeks to see if they reset to Felucca.

4. MrMightySmith

MrMightySmith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the best way to get level 1-5 fel tmaps is to do the hag quest in fel... U get a tmap everytime you do the quest. Now as for 6 and 7 maps hunting is the best bet. Takes 5-7 mins to complete the quest and while there not sixes, you usually get more tmaps by doing the tmap

5. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The maps change location, NOT facet. I have reset 30+, their facets remained the same.

Stayin Alive,

BG

6. Thanks, BG. That's good to know!

7. Njjj

Njjj Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Only level 1 -4 from hag afaik.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

8. Miasma drops level 5 maps and level 6 maps in their respected paragon box. Also, luck does seem to help treasure map drop rates.

9. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Titans!