1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Treasure Maps in KR are blank?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Crescention, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Crescention

Crescention Guest

Just came back to UO, and decided to give the KR client a try. I found that I still have some passion for lockpicking and treasure hunting. I thought I'd brush the dust off my old skills and start with some relatively safe Adeptly and Expertly T-Maps.

So I decode the maps (been in my bank for over a year), and lo and behold... they're pretty much blank. A screenshot might help, but I don't have one handy. Basically, of the few that I've decoded, they're either that pale blue color (I'm guessing water), or a light green-yellow-brown color (I'm guessing land of some sort). However, there are no distinguishing marks. Just a plain color map with a tiny pin on it.

I've tried searching for any threads related to this issue, and the one on the last page of this forum looked promising: "Treasure Maps Fixed in KR". But there doesn't appear to be anything there, when following the link.

Perhaps I'm missing something? Did I forget to utter a secret mantra or the like?
    Has anyone seen this before, or have any suggestions for a T-Hunter who's down on his luck?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Ask this in the KR forum - I know something was done with this, before the Stratics downtime, but I forget what.