1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure maps of Felucca are not turn-in-able

Discussion in 'UHall' started by athos_uo, Jun 7, 2008.

1. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, if someone has already reported this.

A member of my site has found a bug: you can not turn in treasure maps of Felucca on Origin.

2. ouch

Well if that's true, that'll push the publish back even another week probably

:rant2:

3. Lariat

Lariat Guest

I wonder if the Ilshenar ones are?

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ilsh maps are for trammel. Another sad inconsistency.

Ilsh maps that say ilsh are legacies from a past oversight and are now considered rares, likely worth multiple times more than any reward.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

on the bright side, this is the perfect chance to adding scaling rewards for felucca tmaps so that receive a reward befitting the fact that they were obtained at substantially higher risk than trammel maps.

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone else confirm the maps can't be turned in on origin or test?

7. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for catching that bug. I have a lot of Fel maps. Hope it gets fixed. It is puzzling how an oversight like this could occur.

8. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Yes, I know where they came from, and their rarity. I was just wondering if they would be accepted. I don't ever expect to find out because I don't expect anyone to possibly throw away a rare like that.

9. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hopefully it gets fixed, as Fel maps are the only sort I have lol.

After that, it's just a case of giving Fel a turn-in spot too, something they also forgot...

Fel needs a new tag-line: "Felucca... the land that EA forgot..."

Wenchy

10. Fran Fury

Fran Fury Guest

Thank you for catching that! I hope it gets fixed because a large majority of my maps are Fel maps. :(

I would love for the turn ins to have a scale based on the risk of obtaining items in Fel. Eventhough sadly the risk is not that great anymore since no one is there.

11. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

perhaps the Felucca maps get turned in on that side of the world? are there collectors in both facets?

~edit~ ignore me, it's early and only on second cuppa..... just saw Wenchkin's admonishment to the dev team

12. Then someone broke it overnight. I turned in 2 bags full of them on Friday with no problem at all. These were devious and ingenious.:confused:

13. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You turned in ingenious maps for Felucca? Wow, don't you know those are extremely rare?...

You can only get Ingenious maps for Felucca from BR infected level 5 map giving monsters in Felucca. I've been trying to get one for ages...

14. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry, and I apologize for my mistaken and that I have confused many people...

I have myself made a character on Origin and killed several ettins in despise and get a treasure map. I could turn in it easily. I apologize for the confusion caused by my misstake once again.

15. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have problems on Origin with a bunch of Plainly Trammel maps (13 out of about 100).
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

16. No one was buying them. Any maps I get (regardless of facet) are always priced extremely cheap. They just sit on my vendors and ultimately end up taking up storage. I picked these up at an IDOC and decided to turn them in because I don't use my T-Hunter.