1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tree Tree Help me with this Tree (pic)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by meridus, May 24, 2008.

1. meridus

meridus Guest

Can someone tell me about this tree? I assume there's something special about it. Thanx.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Whisper(Say ... whisper not required) the word roclasmpy into its branches, and you'll be transported to a small dungeon that was part of the Inu arc.

done, btw.

neat "clubhouse" for RPer's ...
    Exits to one of the moongates for ease of dispersal.

3. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't this the same spot?

"Tree of Life

Like the Fountain of Life, we know little about this magical tree found beyond the swampy wastes of Nox Tereg. Alive with a magical spark, this tree is not what it seems... for it has the power to raise the dead, and who knows what else..."

http://uo.stratics.com/content/guides/ilshenar/resurrection.shtml

Just scroll down a bit.

4. Ah! indeed .... 'tis the "ancient rock" farther yet down that ravine that one "speaks to" ...

Tree of life it is ... (tried to rez my checker)

Good Catch!:thumbup1:

5. meridus

meridus Guest

Ah, Tree of life. Thanx. Now I'll go look for that ancient rock thingy.

[​IMG]

6. you can get res by the tree, before the birth of Malas and the Nightmares found in its lands players would go there, in Ilsh, to get the Mares in the Dungeon just below the tree, if you died inside you could get a resing at the tree outside, but be watchful of the fire ele's that wonder up from the little vally they are in.