1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by nemo, Aug 10, 2009.

1. nemo

nemo Guest

Hi, I fancy changing my house design to an elven tree house. I seem to remember a design on here that was really good, but can find any pictures of it for inspiration. Does anyone have and tree house style pictures I could see please.
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    I don't have a pic handy, but there is one behind Empath Abbey on Siege Perilous
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    If you go to Great Lakes My "Beggars Wood" is right 6 O'Clock from the Yew Gate in Trammel... First Big Clearing you should see a very large house with a YEW on it..... just south of that is my Beggars Wood. Which really is a "tree" house.... trust me... it looks just like a forest.

You can see the clearing on your radar map from the gate. Otherwise PM me and I'd be glad to show you around.
  4. nemo

nemo Guest

Thanks i'll go check them out :thumbsup:
  5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    East and north of the Trammel Trinsic gate on Europa there is an elven village with lots of tree houses :)