1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trees as deco

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Hunters' Moon, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen in many houses apple and peach trees that are like the ones in Cove.Where do I get some of these? Is there some promotional code that I can get?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They are from the Heritage Tokens with 9th Anniv Edition early buyer promo. If you're on LA, I have a couple I'd be willing to part with!

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I play on Cats. Thanks for the offer though. Seems I missed out quiet a bit because I wasn't in the game when the 9th year came out [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

such around on player run vendors, there should be heritage tokens for sale on some of them.

Most likely check luna first, though it might be most expensive there.

heritage tokens appear to me as a diamond shaped gem of some kind.

there should still be many for sale, as EAMythic just gave 2 to every character on every shard in celebration of the 10th anniversary.

they are ranging in price from about 225k to 500k each on catskills (luna) right now, time to go shopping? [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Read your PMs