1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

trial account and thieves guild

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by wapabito, Mar 23, 2009.

1. wapabito

wapabito Guest

i swear i have 40 hours in on this toon lol and the thieves guild master tells me another week. am i not able to join the thieves guild while on the trial account?
  2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    40 hours of in-game time on that toon? Well, if you are so sure you've got that much, then yes, perhaps it's because your on a trial account.
  3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

It's 48 in-game hours on that char. We tested it with a brand new char once. We had her take a long term murder count which lasts 40 hours. When the count was gone, she still couldn't join the thieves guild. A few hours later she was in, so it's officially 48 in-game hours on that char to join.

HOWEVER, i recently was told by someone that it may have been changed to an actual week to join. I'm still sticking to the 48 hour rule until this is proven that it's been changed.