1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trial account issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chrissay_, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

We are aware of an issue with some regular subscription accounts which are unintentionally being flagged by trial account restrictions. If your account is experiencing this issue, please click here and choose the general feedback option. Please provide your account name and describe the restrictions you are experiencing. (Please do NOT provide your password.) We ask that you do not page an in-game GM at this time as we are currently investigating the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Chrissay

2. Is this being posted to the herald AND the patch screen? There's no telling how many players may have been affected by this that never come to Stratics and thus would never see this information.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And the notification we got the publish still isn't on the website either. :\

4. insomniax

insomniax Guest

Prediction 1 confirmed!
    [​IMG]

Confirmation coming soon:
    [​IMG]

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you have red player to escape to Trammel?

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Curious, what area were you relocated to?

7. So this is now bumped to the 2nd page and there is no notification on the Herald OR the patch screen.

What a cluster****.

8. insomniax

insomniax Guest

Chaos shrine fel is the location it relocates to.

9. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think I'll be camping that on my red tonight. Should provide for some fun times.

10. insomniax

insomniax Guest

If I had to take a guess, it probably has something to do with those who use gametime codes instead of paying by CC....

11. UOAuctions

UOAuctions Guest

I was thinking the same thing but I'm affraid that is not the issue. I logged onto a different account that uses game time codes also and had no issues with that account.