1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a free account, and as I am aware they are free forever. But every 14 days I have to go to the register website and register again. i keep my avatar so thats not a problem, but I would rather NOT going to the site every darn 2 weeks! IT'S ANNOYING! Every time I email EA about it they reply:
    "Sometimes EA offers free trials to users of other games. When the trial expires you will need to subscribe to keep playing"
    First, inform your support staff
    Second, inform your players
    Third, fix it.

If I am wrong please flame away.

Thanks

P.S. I know that this is not the average users fault just ranting :p

2. Sounds like they do it to try and get u to subscribe to the game , It's kind of like pop ups in some games ...buy it and they are gone , dont buy it and u have them.

3. <blockquote><hr>

Sounds like they do it to try and get u to subscribe to the game , It's kind of like pop ups in some games ...buy it and they are gone , dont buy it and u have them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for replying. That could be true, but if it is could the EA staff pelase be trained to be able to explain this they just blab on about crap