1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trial expiring? WHAT?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by KevinThom, Feb 25, 2008.

1. KevinThom

KevinThom Guest

Hi guys, I just got an e-mail from EA telling me my trial has almost expired? I only play in TC3 so am I in trouble?

Here is the e-mail:
    Dear TSO Player,

Your fourteen day free trial subscription to The Sims Online is about to expire, but you don't have to miss one minute of fun!

Click here to upgrade your account to the complete game version :

Be sure to act soon to keep your Sim and in-game assets.

We hope to see you back in the greatest party on the Internet, The Sims Online!

Thank you,
    The EA-Land Team
    Site: http://ea-land.ea.com
    Blog: http://tso-e.com
    Wiki: http://game-blueprints.com
    Our ESRB Privacy Online Certified Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games.
    To view our complete Privacy Policy, go to :

When I go to the link and put in my username/password I get this:

EA Land
    EA Land
    EA Land Base Registration | Not Registered
    Subscribe Now

The Sims Online
    The Sims Online
    The Sims Online Registration | Registered

Coupons/Promotions Days Remaining:
    The Sims Online: 14-Day Free Trial 2 of 15
    Cancel Subscription

Whats with that?
  2. jafo1972

jafo1972 Guest

Just keep playing. I got those e-mails too.

If you try to log in and get an error saying your free period is over, just go through the EA Land shortcut that launches the patcher and all should be fine.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

There have been numerous threads about this today.....hopefully a mod can lock all but one of them, or make a thread themselves about this issue and then lock all the others, referring people to that one thread...it'd be alot simpler for those looking for an answer to just be able to see one thread about it, than each individual having the issue to start a separate thread, I think. We're getting alot of newbies to the board and they might not know how to use the 'search' function once these threads get booted off page 1, so it might also be a good idea if that thread was stickied for a week or so, to give the largest number of people who are concerned about it, a chance to have their fears laid to rest [​IMG]
  4. KevinThom

KevinThom Guest

Yeah, my store is #35 in TC3 and I just about had a heart attack when I saw that. Im glad I dont have to pay tho...