1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tribal Masks

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_Mezzac, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Hello all,

I know there is a post somewhere which shows all the tribal masks colours available but for life of me I can not find it - if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks Mezzac

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a few I remember frost had a collection on his walls.

Blue, Green, Red, Brown, and not sure of the others.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

As for the savage masks, I think there are:

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black/White.

And each has several shades, 6 I think. Then there are the plain ones plus the arties, of course. I sell a few tribal ones now and then. They're easy enough to acquire, though, and you soon get an idea of which ones are missing from your collection.

4. Lady_Kat

Lady_Kat Guest

<font color="purple"> This is all I could find, some are from my personal collection. </font>

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

From the Stratics Special Items section:

[​IMG]

<blockquote><hr>

A tribal mask worn by some Savages. Unlike the regular tribal masks, these weigh in at 2 stones rather than 4. There are 29 new hues available. The red mask in the bottom right corner is the 'old' red tribal mask.

[/ QUOTE ]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow I never realized there was so many of them...thanks for the information.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You beat me to it Sheriden!! When i discovered how many their were i gave up on getting them all *laughs* maybe now i have loads of lockdowns again i might reconsider.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

this is the set I have over in the Witchwood Museum (rune on podium in the emporium).

31 on display there, in lower north wing, in box labeled preaos armors etc.

9. Thanks all, appreciate the replies.

Even with that as a guide though, I must say that some of the colours are very similar and hard to tell apart. I changed my mind several times while sorting them [​IMG]

Mezzac