1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tribute House In Makoto-Jima ATL Has Done It AGAIN!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by ClownL33t, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

[​IMG]
    Truly amazing... She has based her design off of Alice In Wonderland!! This house has soooo many details it is crazy! Everything from the white rabbit to the caterpillar! This house is incredible, its a must see! Its as I said in Makoto-Jima on Atlantic there is a map in the picture follow the direction! I was speechless when I saw the painting the roses red theme... Truly creative, truly astounding! Bravo! Congrats on the design I love it you are the inspiration of house decorators all over UO! Keep up the good work!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

painting the roses red, very very cute!! gotta go see this one! :)

3. *blushes* alot of my ideas are borrowed ones (im pretty sure that catapillar has been done before :)) but ty for your kind words, im glad it struck your imagination hehe...I just was in a goofy mood and bored with the standard "house" theme :)

4. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Too freaking cute! Great job :D

5. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That caterpiller needs a bong!

6. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i noticed that house over the weekend when i was running through zento and stopped in for a look - it's amazing!!! i'm going to have to go back to see everything. great job!