1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tribute to Fallen Players?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

In my recent travels on the Atlantic Shard in the Town of Delucia, I came across
    an Alchemist by the name of Grog.

I remember a memorial post here for the Brothers Grog.

Was this NPC named for him? Or was this in reference to the B.C. comic?

If the former, I would hope that I one day come across a Mapmaker NPC, By the name of Goodman.

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Grog and Goodman where both knights of the game, the game lost alot with there passing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

<blockquote><hr>

In my recent travels on the Atlantic Shard in the Town of Delucia, I came across
    an Alchemist by the name of Grog.

I remember a memorial post here for the Brothers Grog.

Was this NPC named for him? Or was this in reference to the B.C. comic?

If the former, I would hope that I one day come across a Mapmaker NPC, By the name of Goodman.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will indeed someday cross paths with an NPC named Goodman as both Goodman and Grog were honored in this way. There is also an ingame memorial for Goodman on the roof of Goodman's Rune Library in Zento on Atlantic. The books are from his original library.

There is a memory book or if you would like to write something special to him in your own book, I would be honored to add it. PM me if you are interested.