1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trick or treating question....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Czarina, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I just read on another UO related site about 4 new rare items this year from trick or treating. can this be confirmed?

This is a copy and paste from said site:

Halloween 2011 brought back some popular Halloween-related activities from previous years as well as new additions and special items to celebrate the holiday. It went live October 1. and is scheduled to end November 12, 2011.
    Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat items can be obtained by simply walking up to an Npc, saying "Trick or Treat" and then targeting them.

Beware - NPC's may opt to play a trick on players instead of giving them a treat.

If a character has Grandmaster (100.0 skill) Begging there is a small chance to receive a special treat from previous years or one of the four new rare treats.

2. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have done enough trick or treating this year to say with certainty that these 14 items are all that there is (besides the 7 types of candy of course)

[​IMG]

I wasn't playing last year at Halloween, so I can't say for certain what are repeats.

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Kind of makes me wonder if there are plans to add more items later on in the month. I wouldnt complain over some new stuff :mf_prop:

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Is there unique 2-tone cloth as a handout this year?

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

All of those items are repeats and they removed the ability to receive the special cloth.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen 0 claims of anything new this year aside from the evil pumpkins, so I'm going to have to assume there is nothing, or someone would have brought it up by now.

7. Im with you. Seems like a twist might be coming.

8. Nails

Nails Journeyman

Don't get your hopes up too much. maybe a short window of harbingers or somethign at best.

9. rottenbeggar

rottenbeggar Guest

FYI do know theres a trick to keeping the color cloth when ye get the change color trick on you, all ye need is a salvage bag "wink wink nudge nudge" ; )