1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] Tried the Dragon event tonight...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by kelmo, Sep 4, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I have tried everything to lag up this new comp... This event blackholed me...

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

He he, I doubt it was the computer per se, I suspect the client got overwhelmed with transactions.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I was able to sneak back in on a stealther. The gate was still up. My initial attempt was when the gate was first up and every one jumped in it. I immediately froze then black out...

4. Fink

Fink Guest

Kind of dreading this event - hasn't happened on Oceania yet. I may use the classic client, but don't hate me for it.

Last time there was a single Crimson Dragon my client crashed; first and only time ever. I was as good as dead anyway so it didn't really affect my game. :blushing:

Another time there were a few shadowlord manifestations, and the client lag was unbelievable.. something like 40 seconds between screen updates. That was the worst.

So yeah, I may cop out and use "Ol' Faithful", at least until they can turn their focus back on the Enhanced Client & get some fixes done.