1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tried this from UOhomedecor

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Rhiannon, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 12, 2008
    I tried this awesome idea for bookshelves with hidden storage:

Shelving with Hidden Storage | UO Home Decor

And got stuck on step two: raising the armoires up 2x. Have they changed the game mechanics so they can't be raised anymore? Does anyone else have a design that's similar that will let me have the shelf look with storage?

My goal is to create a filled-bookshelf look since I can't afford the "alchemists books" to make my own filled bookshelves.
  2. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jun 16, 2005
    I usually do a variation of the shelves/storage. Where I have the BOD books in this one, you can fit two golden chests, or wooden boxes. All it takes is some clock frames and wooden benches with a house decoration tool.

It's really fun finding things that line up on the shelves to change them up. Good luck :)
  3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    I'll test on test center. If it's not working right I may try gozas. Will let you know
  4. SevenDF

SevenDF Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 23, 2009

Put the Armoire in a crafted wooden Box. Lock it down, raise the Box 2 times, release it and chop the Box. Voila ... i hope the Armoire raised 2 Tiles.