1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trinsic Historical Museum of Great Lakes

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Capt. Lucky, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Hail!,

Bored? Looking for a relaxing break? Please consider visiting the Trinsic Historical Museum at 147o 28'S, 340 18'E (Or see the map below). We have four floors of rares and collectibles on display.

Basement - UO Gifts through the years. (You should be able to open all containers)
    1st Floor - Displays of the month
    2nd Floor - Statues, Stuffy, Odds and Ends, Misc
    3rd Floor (roof) - Halloween and Scary Items (No children please!)

Featuring a souvenir vendor who is usually sold out due to very low prices (seriously). Also consider visiting our tavern/restaurant next door with other odd items on display, such as "Ooze from a Trinsic Grave".

We consider trades! Leave a message on the bulletin board or in this thread. The museum is interested in any Trinsic related items and Jou'nar south facing statues!

Open 24/7. Working to make Trinsic a fun place to live and visit!

Trinsic Historical Society.jpg

#1 Capt. Lucky, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    Lady Lava likes this.
  2. Capt. Lucky

Added a 5K rune to vendor (I would think no one will buy it, if they do I'll make more lol) if you want to get a search map to the museum. Vendor search for "Trinsic Historical Museum" for your vendor map. Added rune books with Trinsic "Secret Locations" (inside walls, upstairs of buildings, etc). If you use them make sure you have regs or recall scrolls to get back out ;) There's some weird stuff going on in the upstairs of the Tinker's Guild!!!

#2 Capt. Lucky, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    Tanieran likes this.
  3. TandaBSK

TandaBSK Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Capt. Lucky, I believe I have Jou'nar south facing statue, it just came into MOA via a player leaving game. Feel free to pop in and I will gift it to your Museum. Ask for Melian

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  4. Capt. Lucky

A public thanks to Melian, Hearts Desire, and Skye for their help with the museum! Seriously adding new things almost everyday. I think I need a larger museum :-/