1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trinsic Meeting

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Thom, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 30, 2008
    On the evening of October twenty third at eight by the eastern skies the Viceroy to the King Andrew Agathe has called for a council meeting to discuss matters pertaining to the safety of the realm. Any citizens of Trinsic that wish to make their thoughts known on the topic are encouraged to speak to me. I will be holding a short meeting on the evening of October nineteenth at seven by the eastern skies. If for some reason you can not attend and wish to discuss the topics feel free to contact me for alternate arrangements.

Governor of Trinsic
    Bianca_CoD likes this.
  2. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Sep 14, 2010

Some of our folks will be on hand tomorrow night as they have declared citizenship with Trinsic as part of their lore.

~ Sue.
    #2 Bianca_CoD, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013