1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trophy Information

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Legends EM Feed, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Legends EM Feed

Legends EM Feed RSS Feed
    RSS Feed

Trophies are rewards that can be acquired through various challenges and games completed by players. They will always be rewarded through monthly challenges: Arena PVP Challenges, Fishing Weigh In’s, and Pet Battles, as well as Mini-games (most team games do not award trophies, however some may and will be announced prior to the start of the game). Additional challenges will also be provided to obtain trophies. These can be found on the Trophy Challenge category posted on the main page. The difficulty of the feat will determine the level of trophy rewarded.Trophies that can be obtained are:
    A Wondrous Bronze Trophy: [​IMG]
    *Obtained for winning monthly competitions: Arena PVP Challenges, Fishing Weigh In’s, Pet Battles, and Mini-games
    An Exalted Silver Trophy: [​IMG]
    *Obtained through Challenges announced in the Trophy Challenge category (located on the main page), Completing Collections of Challenges
    A Mythical Gold Trophy: [​IMG]
    *Obtained through Challenges announced in the Trophy Challenge category (located on the main page), Completing Collections of Challenges, Multi-tier competitions
    A Legendary Crystal Trophy: [​IMG]
    *Obtained through Challenges announced in the Trophy Challenge category (located on the main page), Completing Collections of Challenges, Multi-tier competitions, and extremely difficult, extraordinary tasks

Continue reading...

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes indeed, I do, as a matter of fact, need new glasses, and as soon as I have a bit of extra cash I'll go get them.... in the meantime, could someone please take me by the hand and lead me to the 'main page'?

thank you, thank you very much :)

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think its this : http://legends.uoem.net/

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

alright, perhaps it's me reading too much into the post... was expecting to find details about 'additional challenges' somewhere on the 'main page' .... everything I click on takes me back to the post above

must be we need to wait for further details

5. ShadowTrauma

ShadowTrauma Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I asked for you last night Dev, here is a rough example of how the trophies will work. *Subject to change*

The trophies will be stored on a web page, they are not in game items. *There may be some potential for an item later on in the trophy system.*
    Not all events will be for the same quality trophy, the EMs said they would let us know in advance when possible/necessary.
    As a player gets trophies they will potentially unlock other trophies. The example given was about the arena events: Piz'owned won two arena events, he earned two bronze trophies, if he had won a third he would have qualified for a silver. *These numbers are most likely not 100% accurate, but hopefully paints a rough picture of how the system will work.*

I like the general feel of the system and can see some good potential. While I was thinking about it later I did realize that there might have to be some way for characters to merge trophies on the web site (if played by the same person), or we will need to be very careful which characters we use. The later option being the easier implementation I suspect will be the case at this time.

#5 ShadowTrauma, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    DevilsOwn likes this.