1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble comes to Lake Austin

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by tink'r_toiz, Nov 11, 2008.

1. tink'r_toiz

tink'r_toiz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Hi ... someone recently PMd me with questions about the invasion and faction play and since I was bored on the other shards I play... I decided to bring my baby thief to Lake Austin for a while....

Seems I may have joined the wrong faction since the towns were already owned by the Shadowlords and one dominant faction isn't any fun ... SOOOO, who would like an experienced run/hide/steal thiefy??? The char needs some finishing but I can run and die with the best of em :) .... awwww, come on, someone has gotta want a sneakylilgrannytroublethief....

2. *waves*

Hi! Please don't steal my Rye... :)
  3. Severus

Severus Guest

How about you bring some ppl with you to fight us here on LA?
  4. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

Hey =]
    I hope you remember me :p
    I had to unintsall icq but will get it back on in awhile :p
    I'm not in it, but my alliance does have a faction guild in True Brits, and we could sure use the help =]
    G&L is the tag!
    My char names here are Zack, Willow Rosenberg and Prime
    I'm still in G^F on GL but havn't had much time to play uo at all =/.
    But it's so nice to see you here =]
  5. SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape Guest

Don't complain if you created a theif and died like 10X and lose your suit. This is Felucca and if you decide to try and steal our SIGS you will be killed on sight. LOL here is a pic to beware.

Attached Files: