1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble entering lots

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_herk1287, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Stuck Sims and off counters, ... guests cant land,in Ea Land,... anyone else atm experiencin this?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

yes getting stuck at 35 when trying to enter city [​IMG]
  3. I haven't been stuck at 35% when entering city but I do hang there for a long time before entering. Also noticed I stand and stare at my taxi cab for an unusual amount of time before going to work.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah seems to be a lag on the load time now [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I froze up trying to land on my lot in TC3 and now my sim is stuck there. I've tried everything I know to do to try and knock her loose but nothing has worked. I stayed out of the game for well over 20 minutes hoping she would time out but no such luck. When it's a home owner, there isn't any way to reset the lot. I really hope they find and stomp on this bug soon.