1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble Removing Character Statue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Endrik, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hey guys, I have a jade character statue that I need to take down to redeco my house. I have tried releaseing it, double clicking it, and using an axe on every inch of it but it still refuses to re-deed. Anybody else had trouble with this lately or have any suggestions that may help? Thanks.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yea I have a couple I wanted to move but can't... without customizing, which in itself is a chore, so I just left them.

3. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dang, Im in a Castle and dont even have that option.

4. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

Taken from UOGuide: "Double-clicking on the character part of the statue will open a paperdoll of it. All items on the statue are generic, lacking any special properties. The status button is also disabled. Double-clicking the plinth will open up a plaque which displays the name of the creator, the date and time of creation, and the type of material. Statues are not account bound, and can be traded after being created. To demolish the statue, open a Contextual Menu on the character part of the statue and select "Demolish"."

And just in case you're worried about losing it, it also says, "After the first placement and demolish, it turns into a deed. The statue will stand on top of a plinth for prominent display."

Hope this helps!

5. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Your amazing, thank you so much!!! For some reason I could swear we used to have to use an axe on those things at the base. I tried single clicking everywhere except the actual place you need to single click. Turns out Im the chump. Lol, thanks again.

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I know we used to axe them! I never even thought of a context menu for them.