1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble With The New Dyes...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AshMoney, Aug 4, 2009.

1. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Is anyone else having trouble dying items with the new 1 charge tokuno dyes?? Ive tried to dye several things that could be dyed with the old dyes, and it gives me the "have to dye enhanced items, or artifacts" crap.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hm not sure what you did different before, but I always only was able to dye enhanced items or arties *scratches head*

3. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Yes...Very good...but when i try to dye select arties or exceptional items, i get that message...such as...i tried dying a clainins spellbook from the vesper museum, and i got that message...and ive been able to dye them before with the other dyes...

4. Ive never been able to dye that

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you can't dye the collection stuff. I can't dye my library talisman, and have never been able to.

6. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I dyed my library cross shaped tailsman the one you get the +5 taming and +5 lore on it. and the snake tailsman with the 21 damage increase. I never seen a circle shaped tailsman dyed tho.

7. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You can dye all library talismans. I seem to remember not being able to dye clanins though!

8. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apperently DEV forgot to list Clanin's Spellbook as artifacts. It is never dyable. You get that ****ty yellow hue, period.

9. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The Yellow hue is nice if you work it :)

10. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Ahh ok. Thanks much for the help guys!! That damn yellow colors killin me...