1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble with Trying 2 Run Multiple Sims In EA Land

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Executioner_47, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I changed the Target File for EA Land to- "C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOCLIENT\TSOCLIENT.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

In order to run multiple sims as I did in the production cities,but the game won't load,so was wondering if anyone might know what the problem is or might have a solution to the problem. I'm running windows XP and never had this problem with running multiple sims in production cities. Anyway any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

im facing the same problem.. it keeps on giving me an internal error.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Head over to Tips n tricks there is a thread there - i had to fiddle with what's in the target a bit (i think 2 spaces in one place) but I can now play all accounts [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w "-r800x600" "-CSCity:EA Land"

These are the posted 'targts'

The second one worked for me (and extra " in it)

Obviously you would use either EALand or TSO dependant on your download [​IMG] then try with/without the extra " in there [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.