1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trouble With UOA Stealing Macro

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Connor_Graham, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I'm in Fel trying to work on Stealing, and have hit a brick wall with UOA. I've got 15 double axes in a bag on a packy that is guarding me, go through setting up a macro to steal 15 times, change the "Target" to "Target Item Type", yet every time I try to use the macro it keeps telling me "Target Not Found".

Wtf is up with this? I've reset the target 5 times now and can't get it to recognize the damn axes. Am I missing something here?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Do not change to item type.

leave it as separate items.

3. Won't that mess the macro up if I fail on the steal?

4. Petra Fyde

no, if each item is individual it goes on to the next one. It works, trust me, I'm using it :D

5. Ok, that's what I was wondering. I've reset it all now (again...*sigh*). Hopefully I don't have any more trouble. Thanks!

6. Petra Fyde

No sympathy, you should have trusted the instructions you were given to be complete :lick: :lol:

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Petra- you a Thief?!?!

8. Nah, she's a crate ;]

9. Eh, wouldn't be the first time I was too smart for my own good. :D

It's been working just fine, but wow the gains are slow in coming. I dumped every skill except magery and stealing, and so far after 3 hours of training I've only gotten 22 gains.