1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble with UOAM

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Majick, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    Okay, so I recently had to reinstall OS onto computer and now when I am putting back on UOAM it will not load. Says I need full version. I have recieved a .zip version of it from a friend. It loads, but does not show me any landscapeon the map. Just blackness. Any help appreciated. Anyone know where I can download a working version? Have tried UOAM.net and that zip file I received.
  2. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 15, 2003
    I tryed the different ways in the read me.or at the site to fix it but no luck..
    I know theres new coords out , but cant seem to get them to work ether..

Hope someone can figure it out..

And i dont use uoa..... or have it..
  3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I got mine from UOAM.net, It no longer works without UOA apparantly the old way of calibrating no longer works.

Last few people i have heard with this problem have got around it by re-installing UO, but this was a problem with there internal radar as well.

When you download have you made sure you have UN checked every update box?? If you have unsuccessfully tried to instal it you will need to completely wipe it from your system before you try again(this is all old info i used a year or 2 ago, have had no problems since.)
  4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

If you PM I can send you a link to the program being made to replace UOAM.
    I can't post the link here on forums or I get it removed so.....
  5. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

It would be nice if they made the radar map so you could make it bigger and see more of where your going or where your at. In the Abyss I havent found a good map of the area, those I have seen are small and your squinting at it trying to figure it out.
  6. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008

You have to run UOA with UOAM now for it to track you properly. It doesn't have to be registered copy of UOA
  7. Vyal

Vyal Guest

ya I fixed it ;)
    It's running very nice now tilt, resize, link, change fonts, new menus

I'm actually going to try and figure out if I can somehow get it to link up with uoam servers.
  8. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Did you run/install the last version of UOAM, I put one on another computer the other day & it worked fine.. it would be Beta Ver