1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

true friends codes

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by JUMBLY, Oct 3, 2008.

JUMBLY Guest

i just started learning howe to use my true friends code and i am a member of stractics. would anybody like to be my friend? message me for true friend code and when to meet if ur not on my lst
  2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

When using codes, it's not necessary to already have that person on your list and the only one really required to be online is the person redeeming the code. However, I always recommend that when possible, people should friend each other first (regular friends) before using a code because then it guarantees that the code will work. If someone tries to use a code and either person already has 50 friends, then the code will not only fail, but also the code will become invalid so a new code will be needed.