1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Truth or myth?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by archiv, Mar 21, 2009.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wasnt sure wherer to put this but...A while back someone mentioned to me that there is a pair of rare drops on the two spiders, Malefic and Virulent, in Twisted Weald. A bow and quiver combo. I believe they said it was like the armor sets, wear them both and get an extra bonus...Anyway. Has anyone ever heard of or seen these? Killed more of those things then I care to count and have yet to see anything even remotely rarish so thought I'd finally ask.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Very interesting, thank you very much. Now, anyone know if these indeed do fall from Malefic and Virulent?

Thank you again!

4. My understanding is those only drop from Peerless and Dark Father.

5. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Got my bow from a Dark Father... and no it did not drop in my pack.. had to be looted from the corpse! Wonder how many of those have been left behind?

6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

See the UO Guide article you were linked to.

The Marksman set pieces should not come from those 2 creatures.

If someone has information that contradicts this, they should either let me know or make a UO Guide account and edit that article themselves.

-Galen's player

7. NONE of the set pieces drop into your pack and always have to be looted... worth spending the time and waiting until the DF corpse goes public! I've got a set piece or two that way.