1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Trying out siege...need some monies!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by virtualhabitat, Jun 22, 2013.

1. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Hello. I know all the good places are prolly taken, but I don't need much space to get started.

I have
    two complete 15th anniversary backpacks (the purple backpacks)
    two complete happy holidays 2012 pouches (the green pouches)
    two valentine rose bouquets

I will sell all or parts of the anniversary and holiday bags. You know, grass and snow tiles, heritage tokens, harpsichords, the little holiday tree thingy, or whatever.

Also, I have lots of gold and resources on Great Lakes if anyone would like to trade for gold/resources on siege.

Honestly guys, I don't know what stuff is worth -so be kind. It's not like you won't get to kill me from time to time and take my stuffs anyway.
    MANSBETH likes this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    My advice, login to the shard, ask in gen chat, what it is worth and tell what you have.
    Don't use Luna for trading place, Luna is the slum of Siege with alot thieves and PK's :)
    MANSBETH and virtualhabitat like this.
  3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

Dec 19, 2007
    if you have not sold the stuff already please PM me here or ICQ me(which is best) 43711018. I am sure we can work out a deal! thank you