1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trying Something Total New to Me (VvV)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought I would try something new today. I created a guild and joined VvV so I could explore and see if I liked it and I am totally lost! I went to check out the silver trader in Britain and noticed that I already had 2000 silver points. I bought 10 silver coins from a player vendor to add to my 2000, but I can not figure out how to add it to my total. When you do the actual battles and stealing, (which I don't understand yet) are you always dealing in just points, or is there a way to actually add or convert silver coins to points?

Thanks

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The silver coins you purchased were from the old faction system and as far as I know they are just deco items now.

VvV points are rewarded by capturing altars, killing players or stealing the sigil things in the active VvV town.

#2 DJAd, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    OREOGL likes this.
  3. Modoc

Modoc Journeyman

What he said, Silver Coins are basically Deco now.

4. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Nope, can only get/use points from standing on alters until all the braziers are lit.

That or play go find the sigil and run it back.

The VVV system itself is pretty dry after you do it a couple times. Only worth doing if you want any items from the silver trader.

No one actually fights in the towns. Might as well be standing in Luna.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Just exploit it after hours like most others do, and then claim all of the vvv deco. I can only speak for Siege of course.