1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

trying to better my templet

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ginsu's, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    Ok on my alt account (cardimaz) I have a few questions
    1. How good is resist spells skill to resist suit?
    2. Is archery better them mace fighting or is any combat kill better then others
    3. How can I make my self better for PVM

My Real skills are
    125 Strength
    42 Dexterity
    70 Intelligence

99.7 Anatomy
    83.0 Chivalry
    100 Healing
    100 Mace fighting
    100 Parrying
    100 Resist spells
    110 Tactics

84.3 Archery
    85.9 Bushido
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Depends what you wanna do I guess. Sampire is pretty devastating for pvm, (Tac, Anat/resist, bush, parry, melee, chiv, necro) you can kill most things solo without even having that great of gear, and if you wanna gear up you can solo pretty much anything.

I use mace on my sampire, but swords are probably a better option. Wanna make sure you have the dex to get to max swing speed with whatever weapon you want to use.

Archery is good too of course, it just depends on what you want to do I guess. I prefer sampire, cause I just like to melee down lots of baddies at once and tank bosses.