1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to decide which weapon to use

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by silent, Apr 30, 2009.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

for my sampire, I have HLD on my glasses. I'm leaning towards the pitchfork, it will swing at 1.25 even down to 90 stam and at 1.5 down to 30 stam. What i'm not sure of is running out of mana with lightning strike on a weapon that fast. I'm running 40 lmc so my strikes are cheap at 3 mana.

Pitchfork
    40 HSL
    33 HML
    48 HLA
    30 SSI
    40 DI

elven spellblade
    32 HSL
    32 HML
    32 HLL
    48 HLA
    No DI or SSI

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I must be missing something, pitchfork is clearly the way to go.

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I used to use a spellblade with swing speed and I had mana issues due to the speed and keeping up with the lightning strike. I only run with about 50 mana. Which is why I was thinking the pitchfork may be too fast. I like the additional life leech the spellblade has but the lack of DI and any SSI at all is a negative.

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps a silly question, but...why only use ONE weapon? I routinely carry around 4 weapons on a dexxer and I can switch on the fly? Limiting yourself isn't a good thing TYPICALLY.