1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to do a Character Transfer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rainbow Stu, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Rainbow Stu

Rainbow Stu Guest

and its telling me that I need to dismiss my personal attendant before I can but when I look in my backpack The deed is sitting right there anyone ever have this problem?
  2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    Last I read, Char Xfer is down. That might be a bit of the problem ;)

Assuming it still is, of course
  3. Rainbow Stu

Rainbow Stu Guest

Yea I got the one problem fixed. Got to the screen to select what shard and nothing is listed there. My guess is that transfering is down. I am sure if I where to look around I could find something about them taking it down.
  4. Linky

Suggestion ... look at UO.stratics.com at least once a day. You'll find notices like this on there, as well as at UO.com.
  5. Rainbow Stu

Rainbow Stu Guest

Well hope they come up soon. Made second suit got all the items I wanted only to be denied does not make a happy Stu