1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to find a map?! (UOAM)

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Sophia S-C, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Sophia S-C

Sophia S-C Guest

I downoaded UOAM and was told they stopped updating it. Im looking for another map! Please help! I tried Uo Cart, I cant seem to get a download....
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

UO Cartographer

The download link is in the first post of that thread.
  3. Sophia S-C

Sophia S-C Guest

Hrm, Now its just a black screen.. Cant detect no maps....
  4. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    Assuming you started Cartographer as Administrator, right click the map, choose 'options', then bottom left click the 'rebuild' button. Wait for a while until it builds the map.
  5. Chorum

Chorum Guest

Hello ,

I guess i have a similar problem . I downloaded also all and just get a black window with my account name shown also with a small green dot . But i cant manage to pass this black screen .
    Always when i use the options and then rebuild i recive after start the message : cannot locate all maps . Press Ok to generate missing map files . If you are running UOAM please close it before continuing .
    (I have the game running and started the game with UO Assist because thats needed if i read the instructions correct .)

Now i get the error message : Something had some of your client files locked ! Please close all UO related applications and restart UOC .

it would be great if someone could help , thanks alot

now it worked - i was just a bit to stupid to update the maps corrrect .....